We provide independent asbestos project management to ensure asbestos removal/remediation works are correctly specified, priced, planned, completed and reported.
We will ensure the contractor complies with the completion of their method statement and current legislation.
Using Innopulse to manage your asbestos related works, avoids unneccesary worry, and ensures that you avoid liability and stress relating to the project.
Asbestos Removal Management Includes:
- Create a Specification – We can create the specification of works for you, ensuring legal compliance and sensible methodology to ensure you get the best prices when tendering.
- Tender Management – We can manage the tender process for you, providing assessment of tender submissions and advice on choosing the right proposal for award.
- Review Method Statements – We can review the proposed working methods selected by a removal contractor and advise on potential benefits and problems as well as suggesting improvements.
- Document Audits – We can ensure the correct documentation is in place from all parties throughout the works.
- Air Monitoring – During project management we can provide constant air monitoring to provide evidence to support the control methods as effective.
- Site Management – We can provide a constant site presence to ensure every aspect is correctly completed and that advice can be given when you need it.
- Project Completion Report – On completion of the project we will present a folder containing all relevent information so that you have a permanent record that the works were completed correctly.