Duration: 1 Day
Maximum Delegates: 12
The aim of this training is to impart the necessary knowledge to ensure that all management are aware of the current legislation controlling all aspects of asbestos in the workplace.
To provide an understanding of how to ensure safe working practices are adopted in the workplace to control all relevant hazards.
To provide an understanding of the need for accurate monitoring, review, records and training for the entire workforce.
By actively participating in this course the delegates will be able to:– Understand the legal requirements relating to asbestos legislation
- Identify the hazards of asbestos
- Identify the high risks associated with asbestos
- Understand the control measures
- Understand the methods of controlling the hazard
- Understand the need for health surveillance
- Understand the need for monitoring and review
- Check level of competence of appointed contractors
- Communicate safe systems to the workforce